At Pedder, we believe that we are only as good as the sum of our parts. This means that, for our business to be as successful as possible, our staff need to be happy, motivated and effective.
It is therefore incumbent upon the management team to ensure that working practices, environments and expectations facilitate a positive and supportive experience for all involved.
We have sought to provide our staff with everything they need to succeed and flourish within the Pedder family. We do not rest on our laurels either - we are always reviewing and updating our approach in line with staff feedback.
Our people make us who we are. At Pedder, our staff don’t just work for the business, the business has to work for them too.
- Annual pay rise for the whole company
- Prizes and bonuses handed out on quarterly an annual basis
- Referral fee scheme for introducing new team members to the company
- Long service awards & increased holiday
- Trip to Mallorca and UK staycations
- Annual summer and Christmas parties
- Company pub quizzes & drinks nights
- 7-a-side football
- Regular fundraising & charity events such as fun runs & dress-down days
- Mentoring system for all new colleagues
- Clear progression pathways
- Daily contact with line manager
- Paid industry memberships
- Support and payment through industry qualifications (ARLA, NAEA, RICS)
- Thorough, ongoing training for the whole company
- Investment in industry-leading technology – giving team members an advantage over competitors
- ‘Open door’ culture throughout the business
- Access to established wellness and wellbeing initiatives – run by experts in the field
- Break-out spaces in all offices
- Regular office refurbs providing colleagues with a comfortable and modern workspace
- Support network enabled by experienced HR team
- Supportive, inclusive and friendly culture from the top down
- Regular staff feedback/evaluation to allow the business to constantly improve
- Interlinked offices enabling family culture to prevail
- Like-minded colleagues who value service as much as they value culture and fun