The Pedder Group Sustainability
As a responsible business, Pedder is committed to conserving energy, paper and other resources, while reducing waste, and controlling our impact on the environment through more sustainable office operations.
We also keep up-to-date with all the relevant environmental legislation and regulations, and monitor our progress so that we can build towards our commitment of becoming a greener business.
- New offices built with high energy efficiency levels via SBEM
- New offices achieving high BREEAM rating
- LED lighting and displays on timers
- Reducing the use of single use plastics & reducing reliance on plastic products
- Recyclable company stationary
- Recyclable company marketing material
- Recycling toner
- Printers, monitors and computer systems fall into standby mode during periods of inactivity
- Using DocuSign to distribute internal and external documents reducing our paper use
- Electronic filing from lettings and sales through to HR
- Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have been focus on reducing the amount of social interaction required by using video tours where possible as a substitute for first viewings. This should reduce viewing levels by ca. 50% and in addition reduce our company’s CO2 emissions by reducing car use
- Volkswagen car fleet benefiting from high efficiency Blue Motion technology
6 Sustainable Lifestyle Changes
This article provides six easy steps you can take to live more a more sustainable day to day lifestyle. If you are interested in becoming more green, this artic ...
Latest Steps Taken By Pedder To Become More Sustainable
At Pedder, we understand the importance of sustainability so we constantly update our policies and implement new systems to reflex this. Some new initiatives we ...
RICS Sustainability Solutions
RICS is committed to aligning the commercial and public interests in this area and developing practical solutions that enable our profession to help drive posit ...